The following is another attempt to use the goggle of Christ’s Faith to weigh all conversation and filter all thoughts under the sun.
- Class matters! Stature matters! Status matters – in this present world and in the world to come! So every man is either striving or hastening to attain the class, status or stature of this present passing world or of the world to come. (Matt. 11:8/Rev. 21:23-24/2Pet. 3:13)
- When the Lord wants to help you grow up spiritually, He can bring believers who aren’t willing to grow spiritually around you – and arm you with His faith and love commandments
- The goal of the Christian Faith is to teach you to hate what you previously loved in ignorance (i.e. the world) so you can be empowered to love whom you never truly ever loved (the Lord Jesus), and thereafter start seeking God for God
- If you can give your children the inheritance called Faith, you have left much more than wealth for them. You have given them true riches without sorrow that would purposefully manage wealth and enable them pass same to other generations (Heb. 11:8-9/Prov. 10:22)
- You can anxiously get carnal things from God when you are carnally minded, but you can hardly anxiously get carnal or spiritual things from the Lord when He is relating with you as unto spiritual – when He has changed your meal in the Spirit (Matt. 6:25/Phil. 4:6)
- After many years of professing faith, our spiritual walk should begin to be felt by the enemy and his cohorts, lest we have used an adulterated, user friendly version that conflicts with the one handed down by the Lord Jesus through His apostles (Matt. 11:12/Jude 1:3/Eph. 6:10-18)
- Every believer that would shine as a superior light to John (the Baptist) must be a professional in using the light that comes his way to first of all judge darkness in himself and then witness same to others. As this circle continues, darkness within is eradicated as such a one is on course to become a judge who can sit under God as a god (Ps. 18:28/Dan. 12:3/Ps. 82:1)
- God would greatly reward everyone who contributed to the winding down of this world – who placed the right premium on the mysteries of Christ and of the Father and of God that is needed to do so, who thereby hastened the ushering of the world to come by receiving its conversation into their flesh – like the Man-child company would (Matt. 28:19/Col. 2:2/Rev. 12:5)
- A wise man once said, “A true Christian is one who lives in Christ, and in whom Christ’s power is active. He desires nothing else but that which Christ within his soul desires. His Faith is the result of the direct perception of the truth, heard and understood by the inner sense as taught by the Holy Ghost. He would be persecuted by nominal Christians and must bear that cross”.
- The “motivational message” was never a message for saints that were purchased by Jesus’s blood because its emphasis never aligned with that of the epistles! It couldn’t discern or exalt the cross of Christ, it diluted the purity of the previous “word of faith movement”, it didn’t address man’s nature problem because it couldn’t enlighten them about the life of the Son and Father and, therefore, left many believers more carnal (1Cor. 2:2/3:1-2/Gal. 6:14/1Jn. 5:11-12)
Pst. Tayo Fasan